- Save up to 75% on traditional HID installations
- Lumen packages and optics to P2-P5 and ME2 lighting classes (up to 12000 Lumens)
- Modular optic designs offer multiple photometric solutions
- UK designed and manufactured for prompt delivery
- Photometry available on request
- 2700-4000K colour temperature options
- Polyester powder coated, and 1000 Hour Salt spray tested to survive the harshest environments
- Customisable gear platform
- Vandal resistance (Optic bowl rated to IK10)
- Lightweight Aluminium body
- Residential and Major Roads
- Parks and Open Spaces
- Town Centres
- Car Parks
- Campus i.e Universities, Hospitals
The Ealing lantern range offer the latest energy saving LED technology within a contemporary shape with many profiles. Manufactured from the highest quality materials all sourced in Britain. The lantern can be supplied as a suspended or side fix solution.
Electrical Class : Class 1
IP Rating : Optic Bowl: IP66
Gear Compartment: IP65
IK rating: IK10++
Power and Control
Nominal Voltage: 230V – 50Hz
Drive Current Range: 250mA to 850mA depending on desired lumen output.
Surge Protection: 10kV Standard
Driver: Stand alone and remote dimming protocols (DALI)
Light Source: LED
LED QTY: Modules configured with 12 LED (2×6 LED)
Configuration: Multiple modules can be used to achieve required output.
Distribution: Achieved through the use of overlay lenses mounted directly over LED array.
CCT: 4000K standard. Option of 2700K to 5000K
Colour Rendering: >80
L90: 100,000 Hours (at 25 deg C Tq)
Mechanical and Installation
Tilt / Inclination: 5 Degrees on side mounting
Body: Spun Aluminium polyester powder coated.
Optic Bowl: UV stabilised Vac formed bowl.
Finish: Polyester powder coated any RAL colour. Standard is black (RAL 9005)
Operating Temp: -20 degs C to +50 degs C
Mounting: Suspended vertically from 1.25” stainless steel (Grade 316) spigot. Side entry to suit 60mm spigot with 80mm penetration