- Inbuilt SAM (solar activity monitoring) system enables remote control and monitoring.
- Up to 55 Watt, 10,285 lumen
- 307 Watt hour LiFePo4 battery with advanced cell balancing technology.
- 32 Watt mono-crystalline solar panel with 21% efficiency.
- An “off-grid” solution, negating the need for extensive civil works or costly connection to the main grid.
- No running costs
- Zero maintenance system
- Self adjusting light levels
- Elegant design for suburban areas
Suggested Mounting Height 4-6m
- Parks and Open Spaces
- Town Centres
- Campus Areas
- Shopping Centres
- Industrial Areas / Business Parks
The Defender is the most advanced medium duty solar light available. Featuring adjustable angle LED’s, twin PIR motion detection system and advanced nano-particle battery technology with fully programmable solar controller.
Designed specifically for the UK market, the Defender’s large capacity battery with advanced cell technology and large footprint solar panel make it suitable for a wide range of non-critical lighting applications.
Electrical Class: Class 1
Gear Compartment: IP65
IK rating: IK10
Battery Type: LiFePo4 with advanced cell balancing technology
Battery Capacity: 12.8v / 24ah (307.2Wh)
Solar Panel: 32 watt mono-crystalline panel with 21% efficiency
Charging port: 15 v dc, 3A
Power output: 11-15v, 3A dc
Light Source: CREE XP-G3 LED
LED QTY: 12 LED (2×6 LED)
Output: Up to 55W, 10,285 lm
CCT: 4000K standard option of 3000K
Mechanical and Installation
LED Rotation: -40° to +40°
Materials: 6063-T5 aluminium alloy.
Operating Temp: -20 degs C to + 60 degs C
Mounting: Pole Mount Spigot Adaptor – ID – 64mm / 2-3/8” Tennon