- Fully programmable driver to operate with any central management system (CMS) (DALI2)
- 2700-4000K colour temperature options
- Polyester powder coated, and 1000 Hour Salt spray tested to survive the harshest environments
- Customisable gear platform
- Vandal resistance (Optic bowl rated to IK10)
- Lightweight Aluminium body
- UK designed and manufactured for prompt delivery
- Lighting design service
Suggested Mounting Height: 4 – 6m
- Parks and open spaces
- Residential roads
- Town Centres
- Historic Sites
- Heritage Campus i.e universities, historic sites
Birkdale Heritage Lanterns offer the latest energy saving LED technology whilst maintaining the design style of a traditional fixture. Manufactured from the highest quality materials all sourced in Britain.
Electrical Class : Class 1
IP Rating : Optic Bowl: IP66
Gear Compartment: IP65
IK rating: IK10++
Certifications: ENEC Approved (ENEC22) to EN605981-2015 and EN60598-2-3:2003 + A1:2011
Power and Control
Nominal voltage: 230V – 50Hz
Drive current range: 250mA to 850mA depending on desired Lumen Output.
Surge Protection: 10kV Standard
Driver: Stand alone and remote dimming protocols. (DALI)
Light Source: LED
LED QTY: Modules configured with 12 LED (2×6 LED) Configuration. Multiple modules can be used to achieve required output.
Distribution: Achieved through the use of 2×2 lenses mounted directly over the LED array.
CCT: 4000K standard option of 2700K to 5000K
Colour Rendering: >80
L90 Lifetime Estimate: 100,000 Hours
Mechanical and Installation
Tilt/inclination: 0 Degrees
Materials: Body, seals, glazing. Body: Spun Aluminium polyester powder coated. Optic Bowl: UV stabilised Vac formed bowl.
Finish: Polyester Powder Coated any RAL colour, standard is Black (RAL 9005)
Operating Temp: -20 degs C to + 50 degs C (at 25 deg C Tq)
Mounting: Suspended vertically from 1.25” stainless steel (Grade 316) spigot.